doona Isofix Base Unit
Safety, Simplicity and Mobility. The Doona™ ISOFIX Base allows you to have it all. The European ISOFIX system ensures correct installation every time. Our secure click-in and easy click-out provides effortless mobility for busy parents on-the-go.
ISOFIX system for secure anchorage
Compliant with EU regulations ECE R44
Height-adjustable support leg
Simple one click vehicle installation
Color indicators for worry-free fitting every time
Easy release for effortless removal
Suitability: The Doona™ ISOFIX Base is compatible with the Doona™ Infant Car Seat and is intended for Rear-Facing use only.
Weight: Birth up to 13 kg.
Package Dimensions: 18.8 cm / 45 cm / 68.8 cm
Product Weight: 7.2 Kg
- Based on Semi-Universal approval
- “Normally open” mechanism, which locks only when putting the Doona on top of the ISOFIX base
- Prominent support leg color indicator to avoid misuse
The name ISOFIX comes from the merge between ISO (International Standardization Organization) and FIX (Fixation). The ISOFIX standard warrants two main safety elements:
- Rigid ISOFIX connectors on the car seat base which connect to standard anchor points in the vehicle seat.
- Reinforced adjustable support leg (also called foot-prop).
Some cars made prior to 2006, and all cars made from 2006 are equipped with ISOFIX anchor points.
Check if your vehicle appears on the Car Fitting List for that particular child seat.
Car Fitting List.
Check our car fitting list to verify that the Doona ISOFIX Base fits your vehicle.