What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They make your online interactions faster and easier.
Types of cookies
On this website we use two types of cookies:
1. Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies which are stored during your browsing session. They are automatically deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser.
Some of the things we use session cookies for include:
- allowing you to move from page to page on our website
- remembering what you have in your shopping basket
- allowing us to take payment for and complete your order
2. Persistent Cookies: These are cookies which are not deleted from your computer or device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us to remember you and your preferences when you come back to this website.
Some of the things we use persistent cookies for include:
- remembering your journey around our website
- remembering your preferences when you come back to our website
- allowing you to interface with social media sites