The Cosatto Chacha Stroller is a fully-featured pushchair that features the practical umbrella-fold system and convenient vertical auto-stand, as well as a wealth of features that make trips out and about a breeze.
The Chacha includes adjustable handles and lockable front swivel wheels to make manoeuvring simple, while the seat itself features from-birth newborn recline and multimedia gadget pocket to keep your little one entertained whilst strolling. The seat includes an extendable Sunshade which provides UPF50+ protection from harmful rays and 4-way reversible Cosy Toes with zip-up liner, meaning the Chacha is ready to go in rain or shine.
- Suitable from birth
- Removable bumper bar
- 7 inch colour co-ordinated wheels
- Lightweight aluminium chassis with carry handle
- Adjustable handle height
- Extending UPF50+ Sunshade hood
- Cup holder
- Multimedia gadget pocket in the hood
- One-hand recline with 4 recline positions
- Adjustable calf support
- Spacious storage basket
- Free-standing feature when folded
- Compact umbrella fold with auto lock
- Fully removable seat unit
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Reversible Cosy Toes Footmuff/Liner with kangaroo pouch
- Includes chest pads and headhugger
- Includes Bundle Bag and raincover
- Dimensions: H81 x W49 x D112cm
- Weight: 10kg
TESTING: COSATTO DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is Cosattos obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Cosattos dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets their own stringent requirements too. They also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist then they invent it themselves. All Cosattos products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
Cosatto constantly assess, re-develop and test there products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Unless there products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.