Our lightest travel system on the market - Giggle 2 really is the aristocrat of the city. With coordinating coloured chassis and jaw-dropping designs this fearless feather light friend leaps over all other 3 in 1 travel systems.
~~Giggle transforms in the blink of an eye, from pram mode for newborn to duo-directional pushchair for two-way cruising. The car seat mode lets you pop the Hold group 0+ car seat (sold separately) on and off the chassis for no mid move mither. Jam packed with fab features for superheroes and super-parents Giggle is lightweight with a fabulous flat fold. The whole world loves this radical roller.
Not for squares… This is technicolour trekking for pushchair pixies everywhere. Push your little pixel in a retro 8-bit colour blur and upload instant street cred. The chassis is glossy bright yellow powder-coated - need we say more?
- Includes Pushchair, Carrycot, Giggle Cosy Toes and Raincover.
- Compact fold.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis.
- Quick-release removable wheels.
- Lockable swivel front wheels.
- Adjustable handle height.
- Carrycot suitable from birth, with carry handle and removable washable liner.
- Pushchair mode with in and out facing seat and adjustable recline.
- Removable bumper bar and toy loops on hood.
- Four-way reversible Cosy Toes.
- FREE changing bag, changing mat and messy bag.
TESTING: COSATTO DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is Cosattos obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Cosattos dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets their own stringent requirements too. They also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist then they invent it themselves. All Cosattos products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
Cosatto constantly assess, re-develop and test there products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Unless there products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.