iCandy Peach Blossom Stroller - Bubblegum
The new iCandy Peach represents the best of British design and quality engineering that is built to last. With a class leading 25kg weight limit in single mode, a unique one-touch buckle and on trend colourways, the Peach remains a cut above the rest. The award winning iCandy Peach is famous for its one-hand fold and head-turning colours.
As your family grows so can your pushchair with the Peach Blossom including Blossom converters, elevators, and upper and lower seat units with raincover. The innovative converters now allow both seat units to be parent- and world-facing. The Peach Blossom is available in all single mode colour options.
- Suitable from 6 months up to 25kgs (Both seat units)
- Optional extra lie-flat carrycot for newborns, which is suitable for overnight sleeping
- Lockable front wheels / Removable rear wheels
- One touch buckle
- Unique (pop-up) one hand seat and carrycot removal
- 4 position adjustable handle height from 95cm – 105cm
- Leatherette handle & bumper bar
- Five point safety harness
- Comes complete with elevator & raincover
- Weight 8.4kg
- Parent and World facing
- Smooth-rolling, puncture proof EVA tyres
- All round suspension for a smooth ride
- Elevator adaptor allows seat unit to be heightened in parent and world-facing mode
- Adjustable leg rest
- Adjustable hood
- 3 position recline
- free rain covers
- Compatible with Maxi Cosi Cabrio, Pebble, Pebble Plus,
- Nuna Pipa, Joie iGemm and BeSafe iZiGo in single and Blossom mode.
- Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Cloud Q, Recaro Privia,
- Kiddy Evo Lunafix and Kiddy Evolution Pro 2 in single mode only.
- Safety tested & certified to BS EN 1888 and BS EN 1466 for Europe.
In the box
- Peach stroller
- Seat unit
- Lower seat unit
- Blossom converters
- Rain covers
Free Next Day Delivery when ordered before 3.00pm
At little angels we understand nobody likes waiting for parcels so any order over £50 will be sent free next day with parcel force. Any items that can't be shipped next day will have the relevant delivery information on the product page. Please be aware that this service is based on Monday to Friday, so any orders placed before 3pm Friday will be received Monday unless you choose Saturday delivery at check out.
Tracking your parcel
Once you have placed your order you will be sent order confirmation and tracking details via e-mail and sms providing you use your mobile number when completing your order.
With all our deliveries you will get Parcel Force Interactive text and email notifications:
Day of despatch (email or SMS) advising that the parcel will be delivered the following day.
Day of delivery (SMS) advising that the parcel will be delivered that day, providing the option to reschedule to an alternative day or opt for neighbour or a Post-Office collection.
Pre-delivery notification (SMS) advising customers of their one hour delivery time window