Maxi Cosi AxissFix Plus - Nomad Sand
Ease of use
• 360° swiveling seat to make the securing of the child easier
• Simultaneous safety harness & headrest adjustment
• Central dash board to select facing mode: for an easy switch from rearward to forward-facing
• Measuring height indicator: helps to know when it's time to switch from rearward to forward-facing
• Convenient belt hooks keeps the harness open when installing the child
• Soft one-hand harness adjuster
• Washable cover
• 7 position headrest adjustment: always perfect fit for the growing child
• 4 reclining position in both ways: to provide best traveling comfort to total safety
• High comfy seat with dedicated comfort areas at level of seat, backrest & headrest
• Shoulder and crotch pads
• i-Size compliant (R129): meets the latest car seat regulation with high safety demanding criteria
• Rearward-facing up to approx. 2years (87cm) for enhanced protection for head & neck
• ISOFIX system with Top Tether: for an easy and safe car seat installation in car
• Headrest with high performance impact-absorbing material for extra protection in case of lateral impact
• 5-point integral safety harness to ensure high safety restraint of the child
• Anti-slip harness pads for high restraint performance in case of frontal impact
• A.S.B system (Automatic Safety Belt) to always keep connection between seat and base
• Indicators to ensure correct ISOFIX installation
• Indicator to ensure correct Top Tether tightening
• Rearward-facing from 61-87cm (approx. 4m to 2y)
• Forward-facing from 76-105cm (>15m to approx. 4y)
• Compact design to fit small cars
• Made in Europe
Free Next Day Delivery when ordered before 3.00pm
At little angels we understand nobody likes waiting for parcels so any order over £50 will be sent free next day with parcel force. Any items that can't be shipped next day will have the relevant delivery information on the product page. Please be aware that this service is based on Monday to Friday, so any orders placed before 3pm Friday will be received Monday unless you choose Saturday delivery at check out.
Tracking your parcel
Once you have placed your order you will be sent order confirmation and tracking details via e-mail and sms providing you use your mobile number when completing your order.
With all our deliveries you will get Parcel Force Interactive text and email notifications:
Day of despatch (email or SMS) advising that the parcel will be delivered the following day.
Day of delivery (SMS) advising that the parcel will be delivered that day, providing the option to reschedule to an alternative day or opt for neighbour or a Post-Office collection.
Pre-delivery notification (SMS) advising customers of their one hour delivery time window
Orders under £50
Any items under £50.00 will still be sent next day but there will be a charge of £3.50 added at checkout.