Cosatto Supa - Kokeshi Smile
This product is sold out
With a lightweight aluminium frame and compact umbrella fold and autolock, four recline positions and adjustable calf support, the Cosatto Supa is comfy, stylish and practical. The Supa includes the 4-way reversible Cosy-toes footmuff and kangaroo pouch and zip off fleece liner, chest pads and fleece head hugger, and a Raincover.
Optimise your little one's outdoor adventures with the Supa's genius multimedia gadget pocket, complete with speaker and transparent display pocket for flash cards, photos or in-flight films or television shows on your tablet.
- Suitable from birth with lie-flat option
- Lightweight aluminium chassis with carry handle
- Adjustable handle height
- Integral hood sunshade protection
- Cup holder which can be used on either side of the frame
- Multimedia gadget pocket with speaker
- One hand recline with 4 recline positions
- Adjustable calf support
- Spacious storage basket
- Free-standing feature when folded
- Compact umbrella fold with auto lock
- Cosy-toes footmuff and kangaroo pouch and zip off fleece liner, chest pads and fleece head hugger, and a Rain Cover
- Fully removable seat unit for easy cleaning
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
TESTING: COSATTO DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is Cosattos obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Cosattos dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets their own stringent requirements too. They also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist then they invent it themselves. All Cosattos products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
Cosatto constantly assess, re-develop and test there products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Unless there products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.